Abstract Submission Deadline: TBA
Abstract Acceptance Notification: TBA
All presenters must make pre-registration (online) and pay the fees to attend the meeting.
How to Write Abstracts
- Language: English
- Title: A concise title all in capital letters with not exceeding 30 words. *exception: unique words
Length of Body: due 300 words.
The submission program will not allow submissions that do not fit in the size requirements.
- List of affiliations: Department, Institution, city, province, and country (e.g. Department of Biological Sciences, SungKyunKwan University, Seoul, Korea). Do not include degrees or titles.
- Contents: Abstracts must be original (i.e. non-published), work.
- Modification: You could modify your abstract through the “Abstract Revision” tap in the menu until the deadline for abstract submission.
- Withdrawal: Abstracts could be withdrawn up to the date – TBA by application on “Abstract withdraw” tap in the menu.
First, indicate preferred method of presentation: Oral / Poster
TO BE ANNOUNCED
How to Submit Abstracts
All abstracts must be submitted through the website.
*Abstract(s) sent by mail or fax will not be processed by the Secretariat and will not be forwarded to the Scientific Committee for review.
- All abstracts submitted will be automatically edited according to the submission format. It is authors' responsibility to review and correct the submissions. Submitters are responsible for every typing error on the abstract.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Presenting authors are encouraged to submit the abstract.
- After submitting the abstract online, you (the submitting author) will receive a confirmation letter of submission. All submitting authors are asked to make sure that the abstracts are successfully submitted. Please contact us if no confirmation letter is received.
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent to submitting authors.
- o As the accepted abstracts are to be included in the scientific program, all presenting authors MUST make pre-registration.
Oral & Poster Exhibition